Zenvocon’s competitive edge is in the well-established reputation of owner Henrik Poulsen; a pioneer and leader in the wind industry for nearly two decades.
· Auditor in International Organization for Standardization, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 for the global regions
· Developing and implementing management system in Microsoft SharePoint for the global SHE-Q department
· Developing training departments with specific focus on the Wind industry.
Audits will in most cases be in accordance to the International Organization of Standardization (ISO).
We will look at all aspects of the Management system. An essential part of all audit activities is understanding the business environment
in which a company operates; and to evaluate the risks to develop an corrective and preventive plan.
Wind Industry Auditing, including ISO and other standards:
· Startup planning
· Auditing in accordance to the ISO Standards
· Auditing in accordance to OSHA
· Third party auditing
· Technical audit, renewable industry
· Supplier pre-qualification and evaluation
· Consulting · Business planning
· Business evaluation · Contract management
· Financial project planning · Startup planning
· Management system implementation
· Restructuring · Coaching system integration
· Analyses · Quality Assurance
· Safety management and supervision
Investigation as an independent and responsible institution.
· Quality inspection
· Non conformity reporting and investigation
· Incident reporting and investigation
· Corrective and Preventive action follow-up
· Sub-contractor evaluation in accordance with ISO standards
Wind Industry Start-ups: Evaluating the risks and benefits; developing operating plans.